Friday, February 14, 2014

Clue Less



Family memories Description
As I stood there clue less
Surrounded by many family members and close friends
Something very important was happening 
I was getting baptized
along with two of my older cousins
Robert and Ramelsy
at the moment I had no idea of what was going on
since I was so young
until many years latter


Inside and outside the frame

The picture was mostly focused on all the people wearing white clothing.
Outside the frame were my parents.
Most likely my mother was the one who took the picture and that might be the reason why I couldn’t see her inside the fame. My father was probably signing papers or probably even running late for my baptism.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate how you talk about who is in and out of the frame and what is going on (context)! The word clueless really struck me in your post. Clueless to me has a negative connotation -- like someone who is supposed to know what is happening but does not. I don't think that's the meaning you were conveying here, right?

    ReplyDelete